Saturday, March 26, 2011

Penelope Cruz: 'Depp likes toilet humour'

Penelope Cruz has revealed that her Blow co-star Johnny Depp is a big fan of toilet humour.

During an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, the actress recalled being pranked during an incident on the film's set involving a "fart machine" owned by Depp, with whom she recently reunited for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

"He fooled me once when we were doing Blow," she recalled.

"I was doing a very dramatic close-up, and he kept making that sound with the machine… I was just thinking, 'I hope they're not thinking it's me'. When I met him ten years ago, he had a plastic [fart machine], and now, ten years later, he has one with a remote control."

However, Cruz went on to say that aside from the jokes she has nothing but respect for the actor, adding: "I only have good things to say about him... He's really one of the most kind and genuine people that I have ever met. He became a good friend. And he's so funny - I guess people know how funny he is. He has one of the best senses of humour, he's kind and smart. I love working with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts